How to Use Cold Emailing to Build Your Personal Brand

Cold email is enough to make many of us break out in a cold sweat. What could be more daunting than having to not only send an email to someone who doesn’t know you, but also convince them to open, read, click, and convert – reaching out to a complete stranger with what amounts to …

Continue reading

6 Secret Ninja Tricks for Finding Prospects’ Email Addresses

As a content marketer, outreach is one of the most important things you’ll do. In fact, Social Triggers founder Derek Halpern believes we should spend just 20% of our time creating content, and the other 80% promoting it (of which outreach is highly likely to play a huge part). What’s your ratio? If you’re like …

Continue reading